DANBURY, Conn. - Robert C. Stauffer of Danbury died Sunday, March 16. He was 56.
Stauffer was born Nov. 8, 1957, in Port Arthur, Texas, and was the son of Charles Robert Stauffer and Claire Evans Stauffer. He graduated from Ridgefield High School, class of 1976 and later graduated from Denver Automotive and Diesel College. He wasa cryogenic technician for CT Airgas for 27 years (formerly Cryodyne acquired by CT Airgas).
Stauffer is survived by his wife, Armen (Yeranos) Stauffer; son, Kyle Robert Stauffer; brothers, Thomas Stauffer of Danbury and James Stauffer of Holmdel, N.J.; sister, Penny Stauffer of Newburyport, Mass.; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Claire.
There will be no calling hours and interment will be private. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western Connecticut, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Robert-Stauffer&lc=6777&pid=170230525&mid=5895760
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later