DANBURY, Conn. - Sarah (Brennan) Zack of Danbury died Monday, May 19. She was 105.
Zack was born March 18, 1909, in Bethel, and was the daughter of William and Viola (Thorp) Brennan. She attended Bethel schools and was a retired employee of the former Danbury Rubber Company. She was a member of St. Peter Church.
Zack was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 23 at 10 a.m. in St. Peter Church, 121 Main St., Danbury. Interment will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
Contributions may be made to St. Peter Church in care of St. Peter Rectory, 104 Main St. or the Resident’s Council, Filosa for Nursing and Skilled Care, 13 Hakim St., both of Danbury 06810.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open