DANBURY, Conn. - Sarah (Brennan) Zack of Danbury died Monday, May 19. She was 105.
Zack was born March 18, 1909, in Bethel, and was the daughter of William and Viola (Thorp) Brennan. She attended Bethel schools and was a retired employee of the former Danbury Rubber Company. She was a member of St. Peter Church.
Zack was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 23 at 10 a.m. in St. Peter Church, 121 Main St., Danbury. Interment will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
Contributions may be made to St. Peter Church in care of St. Peter Rectory, 104 Main St. or the Resident’s Council, Filosa for Nursing and Skilled Care, 13 Hakim St., both of Danbury 06810.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury