DANBURY, Conn. - Sarah (Brennan) Zack of Danbury died Monday, May 19. She was 105.
Zack was born March 18, 1909, in Bethel, and was the daughter of William and Viola (Thorp) Brennan. She attended Bethel schools and was a retired employee of the former Danbury Rubber Company. She was a member of St. Peter Church.
Zack was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, May 23 at 10 a.m. in St. Peter Church, 121 Main St., Danbury. Interment will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
Contributions may be made to St. Peter Church in care of St. Peter Rectory, 104 Main St. or the Resident’s Council, Filosa for Nursing and Skilled Care, 13 Hakim St., both of Danbury 06810.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton