DANBURY, Conn. - Sharon Marie Morsa of Danbury, formerly of Norwalk, died Saturday, July 5. She was 67.
Morsa was born Aug. 11, 1946, in Norwalk, the daughter of Ferdinand (Fred) Joseph Morsa and Mary Theresa Lametta. She attended Norwalk Public Schools and graduated from Norwalk High School Class of 1964. She worked for the Edwards Signaling Co. and PerkinElmer Corp. in Norwalk. She then relocated to the Bethel/Danbury area and was a member of Bright Clouds Ministries/Faith Church for over 25 years.
Morsa is survived by her son, Scott A.Hess of Norwalk; brother, Richard Morsa of Grants Pass, Ore.; many uncles; cousins; and nieces and nephews of her Lametta/Morsa namesake. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Fred Morsa Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 10, at St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk. A memorial service will be held in the Danbury area and announced at a future date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Faith Church, 600 Danbury Road, New Milford CT 06776.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut