DANBURY, Conn. - Susan D. Molinaro of Danbury died Wednesday, March 26. She was 65.
Molinaro was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Henry and Dorothy Fortin. She graduated from St. Peter School, Danbury High School and did a licensed practical Nursing Program at Henry Abbott Technical School.
Molinaro is survived by her husband, Richard Molinaro; daughters, Kristi Zimmer of New York City and Jennifer and Maureen Molinaro of Danbury; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. Peter Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , 262 Danny Thomas Blvd., Memphis, TN 03105.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Susan-Molinaro&lc=6777&pid=170403697&mid=5909837
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off