DANBURY, Conn. - Susan D. Molinaro of Danbury died Wednesday, March 26. She was 65.
Molinaro was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Henry and Dorothy Fortin. She graduated from St. Peter School, Danbury High School and did a licensed practical Nursing Program at Henry Abbott Technical School.
Molinaro is survived by her husband, Richard Molinaro; daughters, Kristi Zimmer of New York City and Jennifer and Maureen Molinaro of Danbury; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. Peter Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , 262 Danny Thomas Blvd., Memphis, TN 03105.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Susan-Molinaro&lc=6777&pid=170403697&mid=5909837
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield