DANBURY, Conn. - Susan D. Molinaro of Danbury died Wednesday, March 26. She was 65.
Molinaro was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Henry and Dorothy Fortin. She graduated from St. Peter School, Danbury High School and did a licensed practical Nursing Program at Henry Abbott Technical School.
Molinaro is survived by her husband, Richard Molinaro; daughters, Kristi Zimmer of New York City and Jennifer and Maureen Molinaro of Danbury; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. Peter Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , 262 Danny Thomas Blvd., Memphis, TN 03105.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Susan-Molinaro&lc=6777&pid=170403697&mid=5909837
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury