DANBURY, Conn. - Thomas J. Nazro of Danbury died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 59.
Nazro was born Jun 25, 1954, in Danbury, the son of Mitchell “Mike” and Inez (Cavagna) Nazro. A lifelong Danbury resident, he was active in the Ability Beyond program and was a member of St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church of Danbury.
Nazro is survived by his brothers, Michael Nazro and Louis Nazro (Lisa); sisters, Kathleen A. Todd and Andrew Alpert, Mary Lee Sergi (Ralph), Judith Coughlin (Francis) and Barbara Noone; and several nieces, nephews, grandnieces and grandnephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 15, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at St. George Church, Danbury. The Rite of Burial will take place Saturday, Feb. 15, at 11 a.m. in St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church, 125 Kohanza St., Danbury with the Very Rev. George Alberts officiating. Burial will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
Contributions in Nazro’s memory may be made to St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church, 125 Kohanza St., Danbury 06811; Ability Beyond, 4 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801; or Almost Home, 52 Federal Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn