DANBURY, Conn. - Virginia E. Nero of Danbury died Wednesday, March 26. She was 87.
Nero was the daughter of Richard T. and Carrie (Haddad) Ellis.
Nero is survived by her son, Joseph P. Nero, Jr.; and sisters, Dorothy "Dot" Ryan and Eleanor Randazzo. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph P. Nero, Sr.; son, Thomas R. Nero D.V.M.; and siblings, Juliette Eno and Wanda Shaker,
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. in St. Ann Church. The Rite of Burial will take place Saturday, March 29 at 10:30 a.m. in St. Ann Melkite Church,181 Clapboard Ridge Road, (Rt. 39N) Danbury with Archimandrite Michael Skrocki officiating. Interment will take place in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury at the direction of the family.
Contributions in Nero's memory may be made to St. Ann Church Building Fund, 181 Clapboard Ridge Rd., Danbury 06811.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off