DANBURY, Conn. - Virginia E. Nero of Danbury died Wednesday, March 26. She was 87.
Nero was the daughter of Richard T. and Carrie (Haddad) Ellis.
Nero is survived by her son, Joseph P. Nero, Jr.; and sisters, Dorothy "Dot" Ryan and Eleanor Randazzo. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph P. Nero, Sr.; son, Thomas R. Nero D.V.M.; and siblings, Juliette Eno and Wanda Shaker,
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. in St. Ann Church. The Rite of Burial will take place Saturday, March 29 at 10:30 a.m. in St. Ann Melkite Church,181 Clapboard Ridge Road, (Rt. 39N) Danbury with Archimandrite Michael Skrocki officiating. Interment will take place in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury at the direction of the family.
Contributions in Nero's memory may be made to St. Ann Church Building Fund, 181 Clapboard Ridge Rd., Danbury 06811.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury