NORWALK, Conn. - Wayne B. Rigie of Norwalk died Saturday, March 22. He was 61.
Rigie was born Dec. 30, 1952, in New York City, he was the son of Bernard and Phyllis Rigie of Norwalk. He was a graduate of the University of Connecticut and received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science. He was a corporate credit manager for Cartus, in Danbury, for over 25 years.
Rigie is survived by his parents; brother, Roy Rigie (Charlene) of Hillsborough, N.J.; sister, Lori Richman (Jay) of Wilton; four nephews; and uncle, Rubin Rigie (Barbara) of Boynton Beach, Fla.
Graveside services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, March 26, at the Temple Shalom Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk. The Richman family will receive friends and family at their home from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday evening.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield