NORWALK, Conn. - Wayne B. Rigie of Norwalk died Saturday, March 22. He was 61.
Rigie was born Dec. 30, 1952, in New York City, he was the son of Bernard and Phyllis Rigie of Norwalk. He was a graduate of the University of Connecticut and received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science. He was a corporate credit manager for Cartus, in Danbury, for over 25 years.
Rigie is survived by his parents; brother, Roy Rigie (Charlene) of Hillsborough, N.J.; sister, Lori Richman (Jay) of Wilton; four nephews; and uncle, Rubin Rigie (Barbara) of Boynton Beach, Fla.
Graveside services will be held at 12 p.m. Wednesday, March 26, at the Temple Shalom Cemetery, Richards Ave., Norwalk. The Richman family will receive friends and family at their home from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday evening.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn