DANBURY, Conn. - William Tyler Little of Danbury died Sunday, May 25. He was 59.
Little was born July 25, 1954, in Bethel, N.C., to Willis R. Little and Velma M. (Purvis) Little. He moved to Danbury at an early age with his parents and attended Danbury public schools, graduating from Danbury High School. He also had attended Boston College and Mattatuck Community College.
He worked for Kimberly Clark for a short number of years, and most recently was employed as a histologist with Boehringer Ingelheim, working there for 29 years until his death.
Little is survived by his parents; son, Tremaine Little; brothers, Terry R. Little (Dorothy) and Michael R. Little (Tashia); sisters, Evangelist Janice Little and Wanda F. Little (Buck); and nine uncles, nine aunts, and many nieces and nephews as well as friends. He was predeceased by his paternal grandparents, Oscar and Suzy Little; and maternal grandparents, William and Mary Purvis.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5, from 10 a.m. until the service at the New Hope Baptist Church, Danbury. Funeral services will take place at noon Thursday, June 5, at the church with the Rev. Leroy G. Parker officiating. Cremation arrangements following the services will be private.
For more information, visit the Green Funeral Home website.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut