DANBURY, Conn. - William Tyler Little of Danbury died Sunday, May 25. He was 59.
Little was born July 25, 1954, in Bethel, N.C., to Willis R. Little and Velma M. (Purvis) Little. He moved to Danbury at an early age with his parents and attended Danbury public schools, graduating from Danbury High School. He also had attended Boston College and Mattatuck Community College.
He worked for Kimberly Clark for a short number of years, and most recently was employed as a histologist with Boehringer Ingelheim, working there for 29 years until his death.
Little is survived by his parents; son, Tremaine Little; brothers, Terry R. Little (Dorothy) and Michael R. Little (Tashia); sisters, Evangelist Janice Little and Wanda F. Little (Buck); and nine uncles, nine aunts, and many nieces and nephews as well as friends. He was predeceased by his paternal grandparents, Oscar and Suzy Little; and maternal grandparents, William and Mary Purvis.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5, from 10 a.m. until the service at the New Hope Baptist Church, Danbury. Funeral services will take place at noon Thursday, June 5, at the church with the Rev. Leroy G. Parker officiating. Cremation arrangements following the services will be private.
For more information, visit the Green Funeral Home website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport