DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire crews spent more than six hours battling a blaze at a waterfront home on Candlewood Lake on Wednesday morning, according to CTNews.com.
The fire, which caused extensive damage to the home, was difficult to battle because of the terrain, the lack of nearby fire hydrants, and the house's proximity to other lakefront properties, according to the report.
No one was injured, and no other homes were damaged, according to the report.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks