DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire crews spent more than six hours battling a blaze at a waterfront home on Candlewood Lake on Wednesday morning, according to CTNews.com.
The fire, which caused extensive damage to the home, was difficult to battle because of the terrain, the lack of nearby fire hydrants, and the house's proximity to other lakefront properties, according to the report.
No one was injured, and no other homes were damaged, according to the report.
- 1 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 3 Danbury Teen's Jump From Hospital Parking Garage Tops Week’s News
- 4 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Macricostas Family Bestows $3 Million To Danbury's WestConn