DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire crews spent more than six hours battling a blaze at a waterfront home on Candlewood Lake on Wednesday morning, according to CTNews.com.
The fire, which caused extensive damage to the home, was difficult to battle because of the terrain, the lack of nearby fire hydrants, and the house's proximity to other lakefront properties, according to the report.
No one was injured, and no other homes were damaged, according to the report.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 New York Times Spotlights Affordability Of Danbury Real Estate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola