DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire crews spent more than six hours battling a blaze at a waterfront home on Candlewood Lake on Wednesday morning, according to CTNews.com.
The fire, which caused extensive damage to the home, was difficult to battle because of the terrain, the lack of nearby fire hydrants, and the house's proximity to other lakefront properties, according to the report.
No one was injured, and no other homes were damaged, according to the report.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury