DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire crews spent more than six hours battling a blaze at a waterfront home on Candlewood Lake on Wednesday morning, according to CTNews.com.
The fire, which caused extensive damage to the home, was difficult to battle because of the terrain, the lack of nearby fire hydrants, and the house's proximity to other lakefront properties, according to the report.
No one was injured, and no other homes were damaged, according to the report.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident