DANBURY, Conn. -- The City of Danbury Firefighter's Union Local 801 is hosting its annual food drive to benefit the Salvation Army's holiday basket and food pantry.
Canned and non-perishable food can be dropped off at the following Danbury Fire Department career stations:
- Headquarters - 19 New St.
- Engine 23 - 208 Osborne St.
- Engine 24 - 36 Eagle Road (Commerce Park)
- Engine 25 - 171 South King St.
- Engine 26 - 75 Kenosia Ave. Ext.
- Fire Marshal's Office - 1st floor, City Hall
Food drop-offs can also be made at Sikorsky Federal Credit Union at 345 Main St.. Donations will be accepted until Friday, Dec. 23.
For additional information, contact Lt. Chip Daly at Fire Headquarters at (203)-796-1550 or on his cell phone at (203)-470-5979.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.