DANBURY, Conn. -- A 21-year-old Danbury man was arrested on charges of endangering the welfare of a child on Thursday, June 26, by New York State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Troopers were dispatched to the El Dorado Restaurant in Brewster to investigate an incident involving Angel G. Peralta-Rodriguez, 21, State Police said.
Peralta-Rodriguez had violated a court order and driven with a small child in the car with no no child restraint seat, police said. He also has no driver's license, police said.
He was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and second-degree criminal contempt of court, according to State Police.
Peralta-Rodriguez was remanded to Putnam County Jail on $10,000 cash or $20,000 bond. He has been ordered to return to the Village of Brewster Court on Monday, July 14, officials said.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk
- 5 Rep. Esty Tours Biomedical Research Institute At Danbury Hospital