DANBURY, Conn. -- A 21-year-old Danbury man was arrested on charges of endangering the welfare of a child on Thursday, June 26, by New York State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Troopers were dispatched to the El Dorado Restaurant in Brewster to investigate an incident involving Angel G. Peralta-Rodriguez, 21, State Police said.
Peralta-Rodriguez had violated a court order and driven with a small child in the car with no no child restraint seat, police said. He also has no driver's license, police said.
He was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and second-degree criminal contempt of court, according to State Police.
Peralta-Rodriguez was remanded to Putnam County Jail on $10,000 cash or $20,000 bond. He has been ordered to return to the Village of Brewster Court on Monday, July 14, officials said.
- 1 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Construction To Close I-684 Ramp