DANBURY, Conn. -- A 21-year-old Danbury man was arrested on charges of endangering the welfare of a child on Thursday, June 26, by New York State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Troopers were dispatched to the El Dorado Restaurant in Brewster to investigate an incident involving Angel G. Peralta-Rodriguez, 21, State Police said.
Peralta-Rodriguez had violated a court order and driven with a small child in the car with no no child restraint seat, police said. He also has no driver's license, police said.
He was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and second-degree criminal contempt of court, according to State Police.
Peralta-Rodriguez was remanded to Putnam County Jail on $10,000 cash or $20,000 bond. He has been ordered to return to the Village of Brewster Court on Monday, July 14, officials said.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced