DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury Police have charged a local man with sexually accosting women while riding a scooter in the downtown area, according to ctnews.com.
Jesse Schrack, 29, was arrested on Wednesday, June 18. He is accused of making lewd comments and solicitations to women as well as groping one victim in May, ctnews.com reported.
Schrack was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and three counts of breach of peace. He is being held on $50,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike