DANBURY, Conn. - A 31-year-old Danbury man was arrested Wednesday on charges of cocaine possession and stalking after an investigation that lasted for several months, police said.
Detectives from the Special Investigations Division went to Victor Rivera's home on Rose Hill Avenue to execute a search and seizure warrant Wednesday, police said. The warrant was the result of an investigation into the illegal sale and distribution of cocaine in Danbury, police said.
An undisclosed amount of cocaine was found in Rivera's apartment along with packaging materials, police said. During the arrest process, it was determined that an arrest warrant had also been issued for Rivera on domestic violence charges, police said. No further information regarding that charge was available from police.
Rivera was charged with possession of narcotics, possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of narcotics with intent to sell within 1,500 feet of a housing project, possession of drug paraphernalia and third-degree stalking. He was held on a total bond of $27,500. No court date was released by police.
- 1 Kathleen A. Vojtek Bassick, 47, Of Danbury, Worked For Cartus Relocation
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Danbury
- 3 Man Shot By Fellow Hunter Treated At Danbury Hospital
- 4 Reality Series Offers A Peek Of What's Happening On Danbury's Deer Hill Ave
- 5 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital