BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Danbury, Conn., man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 19, in Bedford, New York State Police officials said.
Ryan J. Rodriguez, 22, was pulled over after failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle that was conducting a traffic stop on the right shoulder of Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Subsequent investigation led police to charge Rodriguez with DWI. He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury