BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Danbury, Conn., man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 19, in Bedford, New York State Police officials said.
Ryan J. Rodriguez, 22, was pulled over after failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle that was conducting a traffic stop on the right shoulder of Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Subsequent investigation led police to charge Rodriguez with DWI. He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport