BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster last month, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. Heraldo-Castro failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro was charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol level of 0.08 percent in his blood, authorities said.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 4 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn