BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster last month, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. Heraldo-Castro failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro was charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol level of 0.08 percent in his blood, authorities said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You