BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster last month, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. Heraldo-Castro failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro was charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol level of 0.08 percent in his blood, authorities said.
- 1 Danbury Man Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near Danbury
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Former Danbury High Principal Earns Top Honor For Superintendents