BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster last month, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. Heraldo-Castro failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro was charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with an alcohol level of 0.08 percent in his blood, authorities said.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night