DANBURY, Conn. -- After a six-month investigation, Danbury police charged a local man Thursday in the sexual assault of two women when they were children.
In June 2013, the Danbury police were approached by two adult women who filed a sexual assault complaint against Moises Carter, 32, of Danbury.
Each woman told police that they had been sexually assaulted by Carter at different times during their childhood.
The complaint was investigated by the Danbury Police Special Victims Unit and a warrant was issued for Carter's arrest. He was taken into custody at his job on Thursday.
Carter was held on a $150,000 bond and given a court date of Jan. 10 after being charged with two counts of sexual assault in the first degree.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield