DANBURY, Conn. -- After a six-month investigation, Danbury police charged a local man Thursday in the sexual assault of two women when they were children.
In June 2013, the Danbury police were approached by two adult women who filed a sexual assault complaint against Moises Carter, 32, of Danbury.
Each woman told police that they had been sexually assaulted by Carter at different times during their childhood.
The complaint was investigated by the Danbury Police Special Victims Unit and a warrant was issued for Carter's arrest. He was taken into custody at his job on Thursday.
Carter was held on a $150,000 bond and given a court date of Jan. 10 after being charged with two counts of sexual assault in the first degree.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Restaurant Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
- 2 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 3 Danbury Man Killed In I-684 Crash
- 4 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 5 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove