DANBURY, Conn. -- After a six-month investigation, Danbury police charged a local man Thursday in the sexual assault of two women when they were children.
In June 2013, the Danbury police were approached by two adult women who filed a sexual assault complaint against Moises Carter, 32, of Danbury.
Each woman told police that they had been sexually assaulted by Carter at different times during their childhood.
The complaint was investigated by the Danbury Police Special Victims Unit and a warrant was issued for Carter's arrest. He was taken into custody at his job on Thursday.
Carter was held on a $150,000 bond and given a court date of Jan. 10 after being charged with two counts of sexual assault in the first degree.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport