DANBURY, Conn. - Danbury officers worked with the U.S. Marshal's Office on Tuesday to arrest man who was involved in a July shooting, police said.
With members of the Marshal’s Violent Fugitive Task Force, Danbury officers found Henry Mayoral, 37, of Danbury, in an undisclosed location, police said.
Mayoral was involved in a shooting in the early hours of July 19, when a 29-year-old victim was shot in the groin while walking on Patch Street in Danbury, police said.
The victim was taken to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Danbury police charged Mayoral with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm, and he was held on $1 million bond. No court date was released.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital