DANBURY, Conn. - Danbury officers worked with the U.S. Marshal's Office on Tuesday to arrest man who was involved in a July shooting, police said.
With members of the Marshal’s Violent Fugitive Task Force, Danbury officers found Henry Mayoral, 37, of Danbury, in an undisclosed location, police said.
Mayoral was involved in a shooting in the early hours of July 19, when a 29-year-old victim was shot in the groin while walking on Patch Street in Danbury, police said.
The victim was taken to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Danbury police charged Mayoral with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm, and he was held on $1 million bond. No court date was released.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview