DANBURY, Conn. - Danbury officers worked with the U.S. Marshal's Office on Tuesday to arrest man who was involved in a July shooting, police said.
With members of the Marshal’s Violent Fugitive Task Force, Danbury officers found Henry Mayoral, 37, of Danbury, in an undisclosed location, police said.
Mayoral was involved in a shooting in the early hours of July 19, when a 29-year-old victim was shot in the groin while walking on Patch Street in Danbury, police said.
The victim was taken to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Danbury police charged Mayoral with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm, and he was held on $1 million bond. No court date was released.
- 1 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 2 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday
- 5 Danbury Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday