DANBURY, Conn. - Danbury officers worked with the U.S. Marshal's Office on Tuesday to arrest man who was involved in a July shooting, police said.
With members of the Marshal’s Violent Fugitive Task Force, Danbury officers found Henry Mayoral, 37, of Danbury, in an undisclosed location, police said.
Mayoral was involved in a shooting in the early hours of July 19, when a 29-year-old victim was shot in the groin while walking on Patch Street in Danbury, police said.
The victim was taken to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Danbury police charged Mayoral with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm, and he was held on $1 million bond. No court date was released.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike