DANBURY, Conn. - Danbury officers worked with the U.S. Marshal's Office on Tuesday to arrest man who was involved in a July shooting, police said.
With members of the Marshal’s Violent Fugitive Task Force, Danbury officers found Henry Mayoral, 37, of Danbury, in an undisclosed location, police said.
Mayoral was involved in a shooting in the early hours of July 19, when a 29-year-old victim was shot in the groin while walking on Patch Street in Danbury, police said.
The victim was taken to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Danbury police charged Mayoral with first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm, and he was held on $1 million bond. No court date was released.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer