DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury man entered a not guilty plea on Monday, April 21, to attempted murder charges in connection with the shooting of the father of his niece's son, according to ctnews.com.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arrested and charged after he allegedly shot Jonathan Soto (no relation) with a handgun on March 27, ctnews.com reported.
Eliseo Soto's case is scheduled to resume on May 19, ctnews.com said.
The shooting at Rose Street and Bells Lane left the 24-year-old victim in critical condition with gunshot wounds in his arm and chest, police said.
Read about his arrest here in the Daily Voice.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home