DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury man entered a not guilty plea on Monday, April 21, to attempted murder charges in connection with the shooting of the father of his niece's son, according to ctnews.com.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arrested and charged after he allegedly shot Jonathan Soto (no relation) with a handgun on March 27, ctnews.com reported.
Eliseo Soto's case is scheduled to resume on May 19, ctnews.com said.
The shooting at Rose Street and Bells Lane left the 24-year-old victim in critical condition with gunshot wounds in his arm and chest, police said.
Read about his arrest here in the Daily Voice.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later