DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury man entered a not guilty plea on Monday, April 21, to attempted murder charges in connection with the shooting of the father of his niece's son, according to ctnews.com.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arrested and charged after he allegedly shot Jonathan Soto (no relation) with a handgun on March 27, ctnews.com reported.
Eliseo Soto's case is scheduled to resume on May 19, ctnews.com said.
The shooting at Rose Street and Bells Lane left the 24-year-old victim in critical condition with gunshot wounds in his arm and chest, police said.
Read about his arrest here in the Daily Voice.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport