Friday update: DANBURY, Conn. -- The man reported missing earlier this week was found safely, the Danbury Police Department said.
Larry Coakley, 42, was found in New York State.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. - The Danbury Police Department is looking for help from the community in finding 42-year-old Larry Coakley.
Coakley was last seen in the area of Ives Street in Danbury at about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 1.
He is described as 5-foot-7 and 170 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Danbury Police Department at 203-797-4611.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open