Friday update: DANBURY, Conn. -- The man reported missing earlier this week was found safely, the Danbury Police Department said.
Larry Coakley, 42, was found in New York State.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. - The Danbury Police Department is looking for help from the community in finding 42-year-old Larry Coakley.
Coakley was last seen in the area of Ives Street in Danbury at about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 1.
He is described as 5-foot-7 and 170 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Danbury Police Department at 203-797-4611.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm