Friday update: DANBURY, Conn. -- The man reported missing earlier this week was found safely, the Danbury Police Department said.
Larry Coakley, 42, was found in New York State.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. - The Danbury Police Department is looking for help from the community in finding 42-year-old Larry Coakley.
Coakley was last seen in the area of Ives Street in Danbury at about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 1.
He is described as 5-foot-7 and 170 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Danbury Police Department at 203-797-4611.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Danbury
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely