DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 3 Danbury Teen's Jump From Hospital Parking Garage Tops Week’s News
- 4 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Macricostas Family Bestows $3 Million To Danbury's WestConn