DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station