DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury
- 5 Woman Due In Danbury Court After Car Chase Leads To Crash In Ridgefield