DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open