DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night