DANBURY, Conn. — The shooting death of a Bridgeport man over the weekend in Danbury has been ruled a homicide, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Jeiel Kingston, 23, was shot in the arm and torso early Saturday on White Street after a fight at Mambo Cafe on Elm Street, the NewsTimes.com reported.
Kingston was found at about 2 a.m. on the sidewalk alongside a parking lot for the shopping plaza at 301 Main St.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury