DANBURY, Conn. - Officers tracked down three suspects and arrested them after a resident of Osborne Street reported that two men had entered the house late Saturday, Danbury police said.
Officers responded to the home at about 11:08 p.m. and in the immediate neighborhood located the two suspects, later identified as Kevin Pereira, 20, of Danbury, and Javier Taveras, 25, of Danbury.
Officers later found Kimberly Ramirez, 18, of New Milford, waiting in a car down the road from the house, police said.
Ramirez was charged with first-degree conspiracy to commit burglary, possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, interfering with police and driving with a suspended license.
Pereira and Taveras were each charged with first-degree burglary, first-degree conspiracy to commit burglary, third-degree criminal mischief and interfering with police.
Each was held on $25,000 bond. No court date was released by police.
Also in the police blotter:
- Kevin O'Donnell, 18, and Ryan O'Donnell, 20, were arrested at about midnight March 16 on charges of interfering with police and providing alcohol to a minor after officers responded to a report of a large number of people at a house party making loud noise, police said.
- Kayla Crecco, 20, of New Fairfield was arrested at about 7:15 p.m. March 16 after officers were sent to Sears at the Danbury Fair Mall at 7 Backus Ave., police said. Crecco had stolen more than $400 worth of merchandise and assaulted a security when stopped, police said. She was charged with third-degree robbery and held on $2,500 bond.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street