DANBURY, Conn. – The Danbury Police Special Victims Unit arrested 31-year-old Julio Rodriguez on Wednesday on a Superior Court warrant, police said.
Rodriguez, of Sheridan Street, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor, police said.
The charges are related to a domestic issue, and no other details are available, police said. He was released on a $10,000 bond.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike