DANBURY, Conn. – The Danbury Police Special Victims Unit arrested 31-year-old Julio Rodriguez on Wednesday on a Superior Court warrant, police said.
Rodriguez, of Sheridan Street, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor, police said.
The charges are related to a domestic issue, and no other details are available, police said. He was released on a $10,000 bond.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 3 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks