DANBURY, Conn. – The Danbury Police Special Victims Unit arrested 31-year-old Julio Rodriguez on Wednesday on a Superior Court warrant, police said.
Rodriguez, of Sheridan Street, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of risk of injury to a minor, police said.
The charges are related to a domestic issue, and no other details are available, police said. He was released on a $10,000 bond.
- 1 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury