DANBURY, Conn. -- The condition of a man shot Thursday near downtown Danbury has improved and he was in stable condition, the News-Times reported.
The 24-year-old man was shot in the right arm and the bullet traveled into his back and lodged in his spine, the News-Times reported. His condition was upgraded from critical to stable at Danbury Hospital, police told the News-Times.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arraigned on charges of attempted murder, first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm.
The News-Times said the shooting occurred after a fight at a basketball court on Beaver Street.
Read the full story here at the News-Times website.
- 1 Danbury Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 2 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 3 Malloy Promotes Second Chance Society Reforms In Danbury
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Farooq Kathwari, CEO Of Danbury's Ethan Allen
- 5 Danbury OKs $238M Budget With 2.4% Tax Hike