DANBURY, Conn. -- The condition of a man shot Thursday near downtown Danbury has improved and he was in stable condition, the News-Times reported.
The 24-year-old man was shot in the right arm and the bullet traveled into his back and lodged in his spine, the News-Times reported. His condition was upgraded from critical to stable at Danbury Hospital, police told the News-Times.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arraigned on charges of attempted murder, first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm.
The News-Times said the shooting occurred after a fight at a basketball court on Beaver Street.
Read the full story here at the News-Times website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport