DANBURY, Conn. -- The condition of a man shot Thursday near downtown Danbury has improved and he was in stable condition, the News-Times reported.
The 24-year-old man was shot in the right arm and the bullet traveled into his back and lodged in his spine, the News-Times reported. His condition was upgraded from critical to stable at Danbury Hospital, police told the News-Times.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arraigned on charges of attempted murder, first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm.
The News-Times said the shooting occurred after a fight at a basketball court on Beaver Street.
Read the full story here at the News-Times website.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced