DANBURY, Conn. -- The condition of a man shot Thursday near downtown Danbury has improved and he was in stable condition, the News-Times reported.
The 24-year-old man was shot in the right arm and the bullet traveled into his back and lodged in his spine, the News-Times reported. His condition was upgraded from critical to stable at Danbury Hospital, police told the News-Times.
Eliseo Soto, 33, was arraigned on charges of attempted murder, first-degree assault and criminal use of a firearm.
The News-Times said the shooting occurred after a fight at a basketball court on Beaver Street.
Read the full story here at the News-Times website.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account