GREENWICH, Conn. -- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Cherepov's public defender said bloodstains taken from the bottom of the defendant's vehicle matched the DNA of 21-year-old Beebe, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police tracked down Cherepov from car parts left behind at the scene. He was arrested two days after the fatal accident.
Cherepov's attorney has asked for a three-week continuance in his court case. The case is currently scheduled to be in court on Tuesday, May 6, the Stamford Advocate said.
Click here to read about his arrest last year in the Daily Voice.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield