DANBURY, Conn. — A 73-year-old man who was shoveling snow at 8 Forest Ave. in Danbury was found dead at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Danbury police reported.
A passerby called police to report the death. Police found the man lying down in his driveway.
Police called it an untimely death that doesn't appear to be criminal and were investigating. They had not released the man's name because they were notifying family.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury