DANBURY, Conn. — A 73-year-old man who was shoveling snow at 8 Forest Ave. in Danbury was found dead at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Danbury police reported.
A passerby called police to report the death. Police found the man lying down in his driveway.
Police called it an untimely death that doesn't appear to be criminal and were investigating. They had not released the man's name because they were notifying family.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced