DANBURY, Conn. — A 73-year-old man who was shoveling snow at 8 Forest Ave. in Danbury was found dead at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Danbury police reported.
A passerby called police to report the death. Police found the man lying down in his driveway.
Police called it an untimely death that doesn't appear to be criminal and were investigating. They had not released the man's name because they were notifying family.
- 1 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 2 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday
- 5 Danbury Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday