DANBURY, Conn. — A 73-year-old man who was shoveling snow at 8 Forest Ave. in Danbury was found dead at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Danbury police reported.
A passerby called police to report the death. Police found the man lying down in his driveway.
Police called it an untimely death that doesn't appear to be criminal and were investigating. They had not released the man's name because they were notifying family.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Possible In Danbury Through Friday