DANBURY, Conn. — A 73-year-old man who was shoveling snow at 8 Forest Ave. in Danbury was found dead at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Danbury police reported.
A passerby called police to report the death. Police found the man lying down in his driveway.
Police called it an untimely death that doesn't appear to be criminal and were investigating. They had not released the man's name because they were notifying family.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station