DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire officials were still trying to determine the cause of a fire that sent a 94-year-old man to the hospital, according to the Danbury News Times.
Stanley Weiner suffered burns on the right half of his body before going to a neighbor's house for help, the News Times reported.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, and Weiner was listed in stable condition Monday, according to the News Times.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm