DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire officials were still trying to determine the cause of a fire that sent a 94-year-old man to the hospital, according to the Danbury News Times.
Stanley Weiner suffered burns on the right half of his body before going to a neighbor's house for help, the News Times reported.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, and Weiner was listed in stable condition Monday, according to the News Times.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport