DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire officials were still trying to determine the cause of a fire that sent a 94-year-old man to the hospital, according to the Danbury News Times.
Stanley Weiner suffered burns on the right half of his body before going to a neighbor's house for help, the News Times reported.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, and Weiner was listed in stable condition Monday, according to the News Times.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Restaurant Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
- 2 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 3 Danbury Man Killed In I-684 Crash
- 4 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 5 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove