DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire officials were still trying to determine the cause of a fire that sent a 94-year-old man to the hospital, according to the Danbury News Times.
Stanley Weiner suffered burns on the right half of his body before going to a neighbor's house for help, the News Times reported.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, and Weiner was listed in stable condition Monday, according to the News Times.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury