DANBURY, Conn. -- Danbury fire officials were still trying to determine the cause of a fire that sent a 94-year-old man to the hospital, according to the Danbury News Times.
Stanley Weiner suffered burns on the right half of his body before going to a neighbor's house for help, the News Times reported.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, and Weiner was listed in stable condition Monday, according to the News Times.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup