NORWALK, Conn. -- Emergency crews were searching for a missing boater off the coast of Norwalk's Calf Pasture Beach on Monday afternoon, according to the Hour.
Three boaters were pulled from the waters of Long Island Sound, according to the Hour, while dive teams were called to continue the search for a fourth person.
Emergency responders from Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Wilton as well as the Coast Guard were taking part, the Hour said. The person went missing at about noon, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Teen Serves As Chris Murphy's First Page In U.S. Senate