NORWALK, Conn. -- Emergency crews were searching for a missing boater off the coast of Norwalk's Calf Pasture Beach on Monday afternoon, according to the Hour.
Three boaters were pulled from the waters of Long Island Sound, according to the Hour, while dive teams were called to continue the search for a fourth person.
Emergency responders from Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Wilton as well as the Coast Guard were taking part, the Hour said. The person went missing at about noon, the Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport