YONKERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Trotman is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday
- 4 Danbury Could Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday
- 5 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl