DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury homeless man pleaded guilty to kidnapping and slashing a woman woman's face in state Superior Court on Thursday, according to newstimes.com.
Benjamin Serrano, 43, was hired by the victim's husband because she had befriended another man during their separation, newstimes.com reported.
Serrano had originally pleaded not guilty but reversed himself and accepted a 14-year-prison term, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station