DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury homeless man pleaded guilty to kidnapping and slashing a woman woman's face in state Superior Court on Thursday, according to newstimes.com.
Benjamin Serrano, 43, was hired by the victim's husband because she had befriended another man during their separation, newstimes.com reported.
Serrano had originally pleaded not guilty but reversed himself and accepted a 14-year-prison term, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day