DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury homeless man pleaded guilty to kidnapping and slashing a woman woman's face in state Superior Court on Thursday, according to newstimes.com.
Benjamin Serrano, 43, was hired by the victim's husband because she had befriended another man during their separation, newstimes.com reported.
Serrano had originally pleaded not guilty but reversed himself and accepted a 14-year-prison term, newstimes.com said.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Danbury
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely