DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury homeless man pleaded guilty to kidnapping and slashing a woman woman's face in state Superior Court on Thursday, according to newstimes.com.
Benjamin Serrano, 43, was hired by the victim's husband because she had befriended another man during their separation, newstimes.com reported.
Serrano had originally pleaded not guilty but reversed himself and accepted a 14-year-prison term, newstimes.com said.
- 1 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 2 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night