DANBURY, Conn. -- A Danbury homeless man pleaded guilty to kidnapping and slashing a woman woman's face in state Superior Court on Thursday, according to newstimes.com.
Benjamin Serrano, 43, was hired by the victim's husband because she had befriended another man during their separation, newstimes.com reported.
Serrano had originally pleaded not guilty but reversed himself and accepted a 14-year-prison term, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury