DANBURY, Conn. -- Police arrested a Danbury man after he made lewd comments outside of a day-care center on Wednesday, April 16, according to newstimes.com.
Willins Miranda, 39, was found outside the Head Start Center on Foster Avenue with a stuffed sock in his pants, the newstimes.com said. Miranda approached at least two women near the preschool that day and made lewd comments and gestures, newstimes.com reported.
Miranda was charged with impairing the morals of children and other related counts, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup