DANBURY, Conn. -- Police arrested a Danbury man after he made lewd comments outside of a day-care center on Wednesday, April 16, according to newstimes.com.
Willins Miranda, 39, was found outside the Head Start Center on Foster Avenue with a stuffed sock in his pants, the newstimes.com said. Miranda approached at least two women near the preschool that day and made lewd comments and gestures, newstimes.com reported.
Miranda was charged with impairing the morals of children and other related counts, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You