DANBURY, Conn. -- Police arrested a Danbury man after he made lewd comments outside of a day-care center on Wednesday, April 16, according to newstimes.com.
Willins Miranda, 39, was found outside the Head Start Center on Foster Avenue with a stuffed sock in his pants, the newstimes.com said. Miranda approached at least two women near the preschool that day and made lewd comments and gestures, newstimes.com reported.
Miranda was charged with impairing the morals of children and other related counts, newstimes.com said.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn