DANBURY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police arrested a man on multiple charges after he demolished a house in Danbury without filing for the proper permits, state police officials said.
State Troopers began investigating German Coraizaca, 37, after a complaint about the demolition of a residence at 49 Wildman St. in Danbury.
Coraizaca was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, demolition of a particular structure without a permit and licensing violations of a demolition business, State Police said.
Coraizaca posted $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street