DANBURY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police arrested a man on multiple charges after he demolished a house in Danbury without filing for the proper permits, state police officials said.
State Troopers began investigating German Coraizaca, 37, after a complaint about the demolition of a residence at 49 Wildman St. in Danbury.
Coraizaca was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, demolition of a particular structure without a permit and licensing violations of a demolition business, State Police said.
Coraizaca posted $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston