DANBURY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police arrested a man on multiple charges after he demolished a house in Danbury without filing for the proper permits, state police officials said.
State Troopers began investigating German Coraizaca, 37, after a complaint about the demolition of a residence at 49 Wildman St. in Danbury.
Coraizaca was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, demolition of a particular structure without a permit and licensing violations of a demolition business, State Police said.
Coraizaca posted $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport