DANBURY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police arrested a man on multiple charges after he demolished a house in Danbury without filing for the proper permits, state police officials said.
State Troopers began investigating German Coraizaca, 37, after a complaint about the demolition of a residence at 49 Wildman St. in Danbury.
Coraizaca was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, demolition of a particular structure without a permit and licensing violations of a demolition business, State Police said.
Coraizaca posted $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 2 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove
- 3 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 4 Fausto 'Junior' De Los Santos, 17, Danbury Student
- 5 Doctors Express Urgent Care Opening 2nd Office In Danbury