DANBURY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police arrested a man on multiple charges after he demolished a house in Danbury without filing for the proper permits, state police officials said.
State Troopers began investigating German Coraizaca, 37, after a complaint about the demolition of a residence at 49 Wildman St. in Danbury.
Coraizaca was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, demolition of a particular structure without a permit and licensing violations of a demolition business, State Police said.
Coraizaca posted $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, March 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend