BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation on Main Street. Sheriffs suspected Heraldo-Castro of being intoxicated, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, officials said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury