BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation on Main Street. Sheriffs suspected Heraldo-Castro of being intoxicated, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, officials said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident