BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation on Main Street. Sheriffs suspected Heraldo-Castro of being intoxicated, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, officials said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'