BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation on Main Street. Sheriffs suspected Heraldo-Castro of being intoxicated, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, officials said.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Danbury Overnight
- 5 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013