BREWSTER, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury man with driving while intoxicated in Brewster on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Aquiles Heraldo-Castro, 45, was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation on Main Street. Sheriffs suspected Heraldo-Castro of being intoxicated, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Heraldo-Castro allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested, officials said.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn