PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated after an accident in Patterson on Wednesday, Aug. 27, officials said.
Hector G. Cruz-Diaz, 33, sideswiped a tractor-trailer on Route 22 and sustained minor injuries in the accident, police said.
After being released from the hospital, the charge against Cruz-Diaz was upgraded to aggravated driving while intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
- 1 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury