PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated after an accident in Patterson on Wednesday, Aug. 27, officials said.
Hector G. Cruz-Diaz, 33, sideswiped a tractor-trailer on Route 22 and sustained minor injuries in the accident, police said.
After being released from the hospital, the charge against Cruz-Diaz was upgraded to aggravated driving while intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 4 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day
- 5 Danbury Landlord Helps Reunite Purple Heart With Family Of WW II Vet