PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated after an accident in Patterson on Wednesday, Aug. 27, officials said.
Hector G. Cruz-Diaz, 33, sideswiped a tractor-trailer on Route 22 and sustained minor injuries in the accident, police said.
After being released from the hospital, the charge against Cruz-Diaz was upgraded to aggravated driving while intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director