PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated after an accident in Patterson on Wednesday, Aug. 27, officials said.
Hector G. Cruz-Diaz, 33, sideswiped a tractor-trailer on Route 22 and sustained minor injuries in the accident, police said.
After being released from the hospital, the charge against Cruz-Diaz was upgraded to aggravated driving while intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station