PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Danbury, Conn., man with driving while intoxicated after an accident in Patterson on Wednesday, Aug. 27, officials said.
Hector G. Cruz-Diaz, 33, sideswiped a tractor-trailer on Route 22 and sustained minor injuries in the accident, police said.
After being released from the hospital, the charge against Cruz-Diaz was upgraded to aggravated driving while intoxicated, according to the sheriff's department.
- 1 Man Killed In Truck Crash Identified As City Of Danbury Worker
- 2 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star Adjusting, Teaching Exercise Class At Danbury Prison
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Danbury