DANBURY, Conn. -- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury last week, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his late 40s, and the cause of death has yet to be determined, Danbury police said in the article.
The death was not suspected to be criminal in nature and may have been weather-related, the story said.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors