DANBURY, Conn. -- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury last week, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his late 40s, and the cause of death has yet to be determined, Danbury police said in the article.
The death was not suspected to be criminal in nature and may have been weather-related, the story said.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola