DANBURY, Conn. -- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury last week, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his late 40s, and the cause of death has yet to be determined, Danbury police said in the article.
The death was not suspected to be criminal in nature and may have been weather-related, the story said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open