DANBURY, Conn. -- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury last week, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his late 40s, and the cause of death has yet to be determined, Danbury police said in the article.
The death was not suspected to be criminal in nature and may have been weather-related, the story said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money