DANBURY, Conn. -- An unidentified Hispanic man was found dead underneath a railroad overpass near Rose Street in Danbury last week, according to a CT Post blog post.
The man is believed to be in his late 40s, and the cause of death has yet to be determined, Danbury police said in the article.
The death was not suspected to be criminal in nature and may have been weather-related, the story said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced