DANBURY, Conn. – A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday on a warrant after police said he accepted thousands of dollars worth of stolen jewelry at his Danbury store.
The man, Jeffrey Casey, 49, operated CT Gold Bullion in Danbury, Detective Lt. Tom Michael said.
Police said Casey accepted more than $10,000 worth of jewelry connected with a Ridgefield burglary earlier this year and was charged with first-degree larceny, failure to keep records/documents and failure to keep statements of transactions.
Casey was released on a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 18, police said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced