DANBURY, Conn. – A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday on a warrant after police said he accepted thousands of dollars worth of stolen jewelry at his Danbury store.
The man, Jeffrey Casey, 49, operated CT Gold Bullion in Danbury, Detective Lt. Tom Michael said.
Police said Casey accepted more than $10,000 worth of jewelry connected with a Ridgefield burglary earlier this year and was charged with first-degree larceny, failure to keep records/documents and failure to keep statements of transactions.
Casey was released on a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 18, police said.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup