DANBURY, Conn. – A Fairfield man was arrested Wednesday on a warrant after police said he accepted thousands of dollars worth of stolen jewelry at his Danbury store.
The man, Jeffrey Casey, 49, operated CT Gold Bullion in Danbury, Detective Lt. Tom Michael said.
Police said Casey accepted more than $10,000 worth of jewelry connected with a Ridgefield burglary earlier this year and was charged with first-degree larceny, failure to keep records/documents and failure to keep statements of transactions.
Casey was released on a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 18, police said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport