DANBURY, Conn. - A speeding car rolled over onto its side in a one-vehicle accident on White Street early Thursday, Danbury police said.
A Danbury teen was reportedly driving an Acura Integra eastbound on White Street at a high speed when the accident occurred, the police report said.
The teen lost control of the car, police said. The teen drove across the lanes and hit an SNET pole, breaking it in half, the report said, before the car rolled onto its side.
Three teens, including the driver, were transported to Danbury Hospital for treatment of injuries, police said. Their conditions are unknown.
The accident was the result of speed, alcohol and mechanical issues, police said.
Witnesses or anyone with information about the accident are asked to contact Danbury Police Sgt. Rory DeRocco at 203-797-2157.
- 1 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 2 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 3 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Danbury