DANBURY, Conn. -- A 29-year-old Danbury man was stabbing during a dispute over a soccer game at downtown bar late Tuesday, police said.
Officers were dispatched at 11:30 p.m. to the Copacabana Cafe at 12 Ives St. on a report of an assault, police said.
Upon arrival, officers found the victim, who was transported to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Any witnesses or anyone with information about the stabbing are asked to contact Danbury Police Department Detective Ethan Mable at 203-797-4662.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport