DANBURY, Conn. -- A 29-year-old Danbury man was stabbing during a dispute over a soccer game at downtown bar late Tuesday, police said.
Officers were dispatched at 11:30 p.m. to the Copacabana Cafe at 12 Ives St. on a report of an assault, police said.
Upon arrival, officers found the victim, who was transported to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Any witnesses or anyone with information about the stabbing are asked to contact Danbury Police Department Detective Ethan Mable at 203-797-4662.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident