DANBURY, Conn. -- A 29-year-old Danbury man was stabbing during a dispute over a soccer game at downtown bar late Tuesday, police said.
Officers were dispatched at 11:30 p.m. to the Copacabana Cafe at 12 Ives St. on a report of an assault, police said.
Upon arrival, officers found the victim, who was transported to Danbury Hospital, treated and released.
Any witnesses or anyone with information about the stabbing are asked to contact Danbury Police Department Detective Ethan Mable at 203-797-4662.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury