REDDING, Conn. -- The driver in a one-car rollover crash in Redding early Saturday had shot himself in the head, Redding police told the blog.ctnews.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigated the accident, which occurred on Umpawaug Road occurred near Route 107 at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the article said.
The driver was identified as Gugsa Dabela, 35, of Redding, who died of a single gunshot wound to the head, the article said.
Read the full story here at the blog.ctnews.com.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn