RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield Police are searching for a suspect who held up the First Niagara Bank on Danbury Road just after 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, according to the Ridgefield Press.
The suspect was described as a white man in his late 20s, wearing blue jeans and a green hooded sweatshirt with a hat, the Ridgefield Press reported.
The suspect, who said he had a gun but did not show it, got away with $7,000, the Ridgefield Press said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital