RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield Police are searching for a suspect who held up the First Niagara Bank on Danbury Road just after 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, according to the Ridgefield Press.
The suspect was described as a white man in his late 20s, wearing blue jeans and a green hooded sweatshirt with a hat, the Ridgefield Press reported.
The suspect, who said he had a gun but did not show it, got away with $7,000, the Ridgefield Press said.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day