RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield Police are searching for a suspect who held up the First Niagara Bank on Danbury Road just after 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, according to the Ridgefield Press.
The suspect was described as a white man in his late 20s, wearing blue jeans and a green hooded sweatshirt with a hat, the Ridgefield Press reported.
The suspect, who said he had a gun but did not show it, got away with $7,000, the Ridgefield Press said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced