RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield Police are searching for a suspect who held up the First Niagara Bank on Danbury Road just after 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, according to the Ridgefield Press.
The suspect was described as a white man in his late 20s, wearing blue jeans and a green hooded sweatshirt with a hat, the Ridgefield Press reported.
The suspect, who said he had a gun but did not show it, got away with $7,000, the Ridgefield Press said.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night