DANBURY, Conn. -- A second teen from Torrington has been charged in a plot to carry out a Columbine-style shooting at Danbury High School, according to CT Post.
Peter Thulin, 19, was arrested on a warrant on charges of conspiracy to commit assault and attempt to commit assault, according to the article.
Earlier this month, it was reported that police arrested 18-year-old Natalie Carpenter, also of Torrington, on the same charges when the plot was discovered in her diary.
Thulin and Carpenter are both reportedly residents of a group home for people with mental illness. The two have no known connection to Danbury High School.
Carpenter pleaded not guilty to the charges and was held on $300,000 bond, according to the article.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money