DANBURY, Conn. -- A second teen from Torrington has been charged in a plot to carry out a Columbine-style shooting at Danbury High School, according to CT Post.
Peter Thulin, 19, was arrested on a warrant on charges of conspiracy to commit assault and attempt to commit assault, according to the article.
Earlier this month, it was reported that police arrested 18-year-old Natalie Carpenter, also of Torrington, on the same charges when the plot was discovered in her diary.
Thulin and Carpenter are both reportedly residents of a group home for people with mental illness. The two have no known connection to Danbury High School.
Carpenter pleaded not guilty to the charges and was held on $300,000 bond, according to the article.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup