SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man from Danbury, Conn., with driving while intoxicated in Bedford on Sunday, Feb. 23, police officials said.
Maurice T. Rosado, 37, was pulled over while driving at a slow rate of speed in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Rosado provided a breathalyzer sample sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 6, according to State Police.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn