SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man from Danbury, Conn., with driving while intoxicated in Bedford on Sunday, Feb. 23, police officials said.
Maurice T. Rosado, 37, was pulled over while driving at a slow rate of speed in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Rosado provided a breathalyzer sample sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You