SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man from Danbury, Conn., with driving while intoxicated in Bedford on Sunday, Feb. 23, police officials said.
Maurice T. Rosado, 37, was pulled over while driving at a slow rate of speed in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Rosado provided a breathalyzer sample sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street