SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man from Danbury, Conn., with driving while intoxicated in Bedford on Sunday, Feb. 23, police officials said.
Maurice T. Rosado, 37, was pulled over while driving at a slow rate of speed in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Rosado provided a breathalyzer sample sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday