SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a man from Danbury, Conn., with driving while intoxicated in Bedford on Sunday, Feb. 23, police officials said.
Maurice T. Rosado, 37, was pulled over while driving at a slow rate of speed in a 65 mph zone, State Police said.
Rosado provided a breathalyzer sample sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.11 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury