DANBURY, Conn. -- Four Henry Abbott Technical High School students had to go to the hospital last week after reportedly eating brownies that may have contained a manmade narcotic, reported the Danbury News-Times.
Connecticut State Police responded to the school Tuesday morning for a "drug overdose," said The News-Times.
The four underage students went to Danbury Hospital to be evaluated but were all right, according to the News-Times.
Abbott Tech is a regional technical high school serving students from Danbury, Wilton, Weston, Easton, Monroe, Redding, Ridgefield, Newtown, Bethel, Sherman, Brookfield and New Fairfield.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.