PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, both of Waterbury, were accused of stealing red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer in the station, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez fled the scene and were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV on I-684 after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday