PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, both of Waterbury, were accused of stealing red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer in the station, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez fled the scene and were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV on I-684 after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account