PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, both of Waterbury, were accused of stealing red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer in the station, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez fled the scene and were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV on I-684 after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola