PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, both of Waterbury, were accused of stealing red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer in the station, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez fled the scene and were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV on I-684 after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 2 Hurt After Car Spins Out, Box Truck Overturns On I-84 In Danbury
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Drug Trafficker Gets Seven Years In Prison For Danbury Home Invasions
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Danbury
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Danbury; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely