PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers on a chase through Westchester County before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, both of Waterbury, were accused of stealing red Ford Explorer from a gas station while the owner was helping a sick customer in the station, LoHud.com reported.
Hinds and Martiez fled the scene and were chased by police. Hinds eventually crashed the SUV on I-684 after several collisions left her driving on three wheels, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury