RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Two Danbury residents were charged Sunday in connection with a Ridgefield burglary in May.
Marianny Urena, 19, and Terral Belin, 18, were brought Sunday to the Ridgefield Police Department by Danbury police.
According to Danbury Detective Lt. Tom Michael, Urena and Belin were involved with a domestic call at Abbot Avenue. Michael said police at the scene found the pair had arrest warrants on them in Ridgefield.
Both Urena and Belin were charged with felonies for third-degree larceny, six counts of third-degree burglary and two counts of third-degree conspiracy. Bonds of $50,000 were set at arraignment, which they were unable to post. The two were brought to Danbury Superior Court Monday and the outcome of their court appearance is unknown.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury