RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Two Danbury residents were charged Sunday in connection with a Ridgefield burglary in May.
Marianny Urena, 19, and Terral Belin, 18, were brought Sunday to the Ridgefield Police Department by Danbury police.
According to Danbury Detective Lt. Tom Michael, Urena and Belin were involved with a domestic call at Abbot Avenue. Michael said police at the scene found the pair had arrest warrants on them in Ridgefield.
Both Urena and Belin were charged with felonies for third-degree larceny, six counts of third-degree burglary and two counts of third-degree conspiracy. Bonds of $50,000 were set at arraignment, which they were unable to post. The two were brought to Danbury Superior Court Monday and the outcome of their court appearance is unknown.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open