PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Brookfield, Conn., woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Melissa Ann Burke, 27, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. After failing field sobriety tests, Burke was charged and taken into custody, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Burke was released to her parents, authorities said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced