PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Brookfield, Conn., woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Melissa Ann Burke, 27, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. After failing field sobriety tests, Burke was charged and taken into custody, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Burke was released to her parents, authorities said.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account