PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Brookfield, Conn., woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Melissa Ann Burke, 27, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. After failing field sobriety tests, Burke was charged and taken into custody, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Burke was released to her parents, authorities said.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast