PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Brookfield, Conn., woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Melissa Ann Burke, 27, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. After failing field sobriety tests, Burke was charged and taken into custody, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Burke was released to her parents, authorities said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'