PATTERSON, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Brookfield, Conn., woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 26, officials said.
Melissa Ann Burke, 27, was pulled over after committing a traffic violation, police said. After failing field sobriety tests, Burke was charged and taken into custody, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Burke was released to her parents, authorities said.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day