DANBURY, Conn. -- A woman reportedly hid in the bathroom of a Danbury bank on Monday, June 2, and waited for it to close before robbing it, according to newstimes.com.
The robbery took place at 6:15 p.m. at the Chase Bank on Newtown Road, newstimes.com reported.
The suspect came out of the bathroom after the bank closed and demanded money from one of the tellers who remained, the newstimes.com said. She fled on foot in an unknown direction, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off