DANBURY, Conn. -- A woman reportedly hid in the bathroom of a Danbury bank on Monday, June 2, and waited for it to close before robbing it, according to newstimes.com.
The robbery took place at 6:15 p.m. at the Chase Bank on Newtown Road, newstimes.com reported.
The suspect came out of the bathroom after the bank closed and demanded money from one of the tellers who remained, the newstimes.com said. She fled on foot in an unknown direction, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border