DANBURY, Conn. -- A woman reportedly hid in the bathroom of a Danbury bank on Monday, June 2, and waited for it to close before robbing it, according to newstimes.com.
The robbery took place at 6:15 p.m. at the Chase Bank on Newtown Road, newstimes.com reported.
The suspect came out of the bathroom after the bank closed and demanded money from one of the tellers who remained, the newstimes.com said. She fled on foot in an unknown direction, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach