DANBURY, Conn. -- A woman reportedly hid in the bathroom of a Danbury bank on Monday, June 2, and waited for it to close before robbing it, according to newstimes.com.
The robbery took place at 6:15 p.m. at the Chase Bank on Newtown Road, newstimes.com reported.
The suspect came out of the bathroom after the bank closed and demanded money from one of the tellers who remained, the newstimes.com said. She fled on foot in an unknown direction, newstimes.com said.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm