DANBURY, Conn. -- A woman reportedly hid in the bathroom of a Danbury bank on Monday, June 2, and waited for it to close before robbing it, according to newstimes.com.
The robbery took place at 6:15 p.m. at the Chase Bank on Newtown Road, newstimes.com reported.
The suspect came out of the bathroom after the bank closed and demanded money from one of the tellers who remained, the newstimes.com said. She fled on foot in an unknown direction, newstimes.com said.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport