DANBURY, Conn. – A Yonkers, N.Y., man was arrested Wednesday at a Danbury restaurant for allegedly threatening a female patron, smashing a window and breaking bar glasses, police report.
Police were called to Koo’s Restaurant on Pembroke Road, and when they arrived they said a man later identified as Robert Salvagio of Yonkers, N.Y., was causing a disturbance.
Officers said Salvagio resisted arrest and had to be subdued. They said that he had oxycodone and oxycotin pills in his possession.
Salvagio was charged with possession of narcotics, failure to keep prescription drugs in a proper bottle, interfering with police, breach of peace, second-degree threatening and third-degree criminal mischief, police said.
He was held on a $5,000 bond, police said.
- 1 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 2 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove
- 3 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 4 Fausto 'Junior' De Los Santos, 17, Danbury Student
- 5 Doctors Express Urgent Care Opening 2nd Office In Danbury