DANBURY, Conn. – A Yonkers, N.Y., man was arrested Wednesday at a Danbury restaurant for allegedly threatening a female patron, smashing a window and breaking bar glasses, police report.
Police were called to Koo’s Restaurant on Pembroke Road, and when they arrived they said a man later identified as Robert Salvagio of Yonkers, N.Y., was causing a disturbance.
Officers said Salvagio resisted arrest and had to be subdued. They said that he had oxycodone and oxycotin pills in his possession.
Salvagio was charged with possession of narcotics, failure to keep prescription drugs in a proper bottle, interfering with police, breach of peace, second-degree threatening and third-degree criminal mischief, police said.
He was held on a $5,000 bond, police said.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston