FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 3 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola