FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury