DANBURY, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Danbury? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Danbury Town Clerk’s Office.
- Betty F. Shepherd and Millie J Robitaille sold a property at 2-16 King St. to George J. Tremblay for $360,000.
- HSBC Bank USA NA sold 44 Purcell Drive to Abraham A. Hernandez for $175,299.
- Karyn C. Palanzo sold 13 Park Ave. to Edward A. Hillaro for $284,000.
- Julian Garcia Irizar sold 42 Franklin St. to Agueda Garcia Irizar for $11,000.
- Phuong Tran and Lird Seing sold #62 151 Shelter Rock Road to Sofia Rodrigues for $151,000.
- 1 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 3 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police Charge Man With Dealing Drugs From Car, Apartment