DANBURY, Conn. – Curious about the amounts that homes are selling for in Danbury? The following is a list of homes recently sold in the city, as reported by the Danbury Town Clerk’s Office.
- Betty F. Shepherd and Millie J Robitaille sold a property at 2-16 King St. to George J. Tremblay for $360,000.
- HSBC Bank USA NA sold 44 Purcell Drive to Abraham A. Hernandez for $175,299.
- Karyn C. Palanzo sold 13 Park Ave. to Edward A. Hillaro for $284,000.
- Julian Garcia Irizar sold 42 Franklin St. to Agueda Garcia Irizar for $11,000.
- Phuong Tran and Lird Seing sold #62 151 Shelter Rock Road to Sofia Rodrigues for $151,000.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport