DANBURY, Conn. - A four-bedroom house with a pool fetched the highest price in Danbury this week. Here are the home sales as reported by the Danbury Town Clerks Office:
- Hector Perez sold 31-33 Newtown Road to Central Mortgage Company for $115,000.
- LNV Corporation sold 1 Maple Lane to Robert Brown for $191,530.
- Richard and Edward Moros sold 36 Fanton Road for $85,250.
- The Estate of Joseph Garaboardi sold 114 Osborn St. to Bradley Rodrigues for $75,000.
- Christina Heyel sold Unit 37 at 136 Pembroke Road to Jean-Jacques and Esther Jennings for $130,000.
- Bethel Danbury II sold 65 Tucker St. to Doro Ionesco and Ilena Ilsile for $308,000.
- The Estate of Joseph Garaboardi sold 52 Locust Ave. to Citadel 69 Realty LLC for $160,000.
- Robert VanHorne sold 36 Brittania Drive to Rosalind Wanke for $240,000.
- JHT Holding LLC sold 117 Triangle St. to House of Grace Ministries Inc. for $190,000.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association sold Unit 1 at 1 Union Ave. to Marcia Limdeira for $127,000.
- Garden Homes Profit Sharing sold Lot 210 on Dogwood Lane to Chandler Pereira for $12,500.
- Seymor and Phyllis Kaplan sold 6 Deer Hill Drive to Richard and Alissa Dumont for $360,000.
- Bethel Danbury II sold 57 Tucker St. to Tamara Brown for $325,410.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.